* Thank God there’s finally an animated film that explains how the Justice League met.
* There’s something really wrong with the writing when my visceral, gut response to the bad guy breaking Green Lantern’s arm is “GOOD!”
* I’ll give you a pass for Superman snapping DeSaad’s neck because he was not quite himself, but I can’t help but wonder what Jack Kirby would have thought of having the heroes consciously plot to stab Darkseid in the eyes and then carry it out with no reservations whatsoever.
* Thank God it’s finally okay for Green Lantern to call Batman a douchebag. That’s really what’s been holding comics back.
* Thank God Cyborg can finally say “Shit!” when something goes wrong. That has ALSO really been holding comics back.
* Why doesn’t “Shazam” turn back into Billy when he tells people his name is “Shazam?”
* Especially later when he says “Shazam!” to bring down the lightning to power Cyborg’s Boom Tube generator and DOES turn back into Billy?!?
* (I will never not think of him as Captain Marvel, because, HE’S CAPTAIN MARVEL.)
* Wonder Woman’s new costume would be so great if it had pants.
* Why did they make Cap’s lightning bolt look more like Superman’s S? Irony?
* Why did they make a New 52 cartoon and use the OLD Superman S? It’s maybe the one change I kind of like and they don’t use it!